Lumos Matrix by Lumos
Fulfilled by our friends at Lumos
Safety and awesome don't usually come in the same package, but the Matrix, a Lumos MIPS helmet, does just that. 77 super-bright LEDs in the back to help you stand out on the road with some personality to boot. Ride lit, trailblazer!
Unleash a new level of safety. Our helmets are designed to make you highly visible and your actions predictable. Leave nothing to chance. It’s just science, having dynamic lighting at eye level dynamites your safety to new heights.
No surprises! Let other motorists know your intentions by using the built-in turn signals. Slowing down? Let everyone behind you know with the automatic brake lights.
With a fully addressable 7x11 dot-matrix display on the back, you can create your own animations and really stand out on the road. Relax and ride knowing that we always ensure 360-degree visibility on all our helmets.
It wasn't easy, but we made sure our helmets performed just as well, if not better than the competition even when it comes to the crash test. Go the extra mile and kit out your helmet with the MIPS option.
- Lumos Matrix is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, hard brake, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole.
- Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada), and EN1078 (Europe).
- Features 77 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe!
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable included
- Automatic warning lights when braking
- Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Smartphone app
- Wireless remote to control turn signal